7/05/2009

Chillz

Bocelli Bojelly Brocolli Bocelli!

Well... Orientation is here. FOC is finally going to begin and this is it!
It has been a very very very long 9 months. 9 months of sweat, pain and tears but the time of delivery is finally here. Let's wish this big baby one smooth delivery.

Wow... I am getting butterflies in my stomach just thinking about my OG...
I do hope that they are high cos we are going to kick some serious anteriors and butts. Mwahahah


on a random note;
If I were a Homonuclus, I think I would be Envy.

Audrey told me to chill during lunch today. Come to think of it, I've been a bit over the top recently... I guess in the same way how I'm pissed with her, she could be pissed with me too.

I made a bet with Audrey that she'll be late tomorrow for camp. haha, seriously, i practically won the bet already. Sometimes, I must really thank God for a gay-buddy like Audrey =) she really smacks reality back into my skull.

haha, I'll be seeing the girl in a few hours... :) I'm sorry again. I've brought Horton to appease the angry spirit of Lizzy. hahaha... :)